What are the Benefits of Membership?
The Natural History Society is almost entirely funded by membership dues. By joining, you help support natural history education and awareness for the Santa Ynez Valley.
- All field trips are free or at reduced rates for members.
- Members receive advance notice to register for our classes and field trips, which often fill to capacity and have waiting lists.
- Members will meet others who share a love of nature, hiking, and learning about our local environment.
- Your membership supports our popular series of free informative lectures by natural history experts.
- Your membership supports the Society’s programs for local students, including the Neighborhood Tree Walks.
The Santa Ynez Valley Natural History Society is a nonprofit 501 (c) 3 Corporation. Your membership fee is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. Membership levels are the following:
- Student/Limited Income: $10.00
- Individual: $35.00
- Family: $50.00
- Sustaining: $100.00
- Sponsor: $150.00
- Patron: $250.00
Your donation will further our mission to provide quality environmental education programs for the Santa Ynez Valley and the Santa Barbara region.